Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Reinhard Nägele <Re...@mgm-tp.com> on 2008/12/02 11:56:12 UTC

Repo1 Mirrors not Updated

Hi,

I was just trying to set up a new Wicket application using wicket-archetype-quickstart. I tried versions 1.3.5 and 1.4-rc1. Both failed. I then checked repo1 and did find the archetype artifacts. Then I figured we were using a repo1 mirror. I checked there and noticed that both, 1.3.5 and 1.4-rc1, did not make it to the mirror. I then checked several other public mirrors. None of them had the artifacts.

So, my question is why the mirrors were not updated. I thought mirrors were updated daily.

Reinhard

Re: Repo1 Mirrors not Updated

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I've updated that page to indicate which mirrors are synced directly
from central and should therefore be more up to date.

- Brett

On 03/12/2008, at 7:28 PM, Reinhard Nägele wrote:

> I just checked all mirrors listed here:
>
> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Mirrors+Repositories
>

> I guess I had bad luck because I picked exactly the problematic ones:
>
> http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2/org/apache/wicket/wicket-archetype-quickstart/
>
> http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/maven2/org/apache/wicket/wicket-archetype-quickstart/
>
> http://maven2.mirrors.skynet.be/pub/maven2/org/apache/wicket/wicket-archetype-quickstart/
>

> The other mirrors look fine.
>
> Reinhard

Brett Porter
brett@apache.org
http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

RE: Repo1 Mirrors not Updated

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@carlossanchez.eu>.
can you send the exact urls you were looking for?