Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/16 02:29:32 UTC

Re: Thoughts on refactoring the ActiveMQ website

Everyone should take a look at the gitbook that Mike put together. It's a
great first example.

https://github.com/apache/activemq-web/pull/3

Please take 10 minutes to clone the repo, switch to the branch, install
gitbook, run gitbook and peruse the docs.

Bruce

Posted by Arthur Naseef <ar...@amlinv.com>.
Yes, I understand.

Hope my feedback is constructive.  If there are specifics on which feedback would by more helpful, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

FYI - just saying the following in an attempt to clarify my point-of-view, not critizing...  the goals of this effort are vague for me. All I can think of is to “modernize” the site - whatever that really means.

Art

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Arthur Naseef <ar...@amlinv.com>.