Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org> on 2013/11/11 02:51:10 UTC

Request for input for November 2013 Report

Dear all

November report is due. Could you please help me writing the report by
sending me information about what you've done for Clerezza since August 15,
2013? Just one line per item/task/issue. Thanks in advance.

I'll compile your input together into the report on Wed this
week (13.11.2013).

Kind regards
Hasan

Re: Request for input for November 2013 Report

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.
- Providing Karaf features and Sling Partial Bundle Lists so that features
of Clerezza can more easily be integrated
- Addressed issues with Scala compiling
- Improved smushing to allow "smushing" of wol:sameAs resources with a
flexible API taht allows client customizations (as for choosing the
preferred IRI of a resource)
- Improved memory usage when creating backup zip
- Several locking issues fixed, pending some more fundamental problem with
the single-dataset tdb provider.

Cheers,
Reto