Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anisha Karki <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/11 22:54:45 UTC

Service auction is not available

Hi everyone,

I successfully deployed and executed first web project(MVC type example)
using eclipse and tomcat. But when i try to create second one.. it gives
error:

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrappervalue invoke
Info: Servlet auction is currently unavailable

I didnt understand whats going wrong. The configurations are exactly as per
first one.

I searched google and i found others also had faced this problem but could
not find right answer.

can anyone please help me ????

Re: Service auction is not available

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

RE: Service auction is not available

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Anisha Karki [mailto:karki.anisha@gmail.com]
> Subject: Service auction is not available

> when i try to create second one.. it gives error:

> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrappervalue invoke
> Info: Servlet auction is currently unavailable

Clearly, the above is your version of what was actually displayed, rather than the actual output, with at least two obvious typos and possibly others.  Please use copy & paste rather than retyping and corrupting the information.

Also, you should always tell us the version of Tomcat you're using, the JVM level it's running on, and the platform being used.  We can't read your mind.

 - Chuck