Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Bruno Ledesma <le...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/23 15:03:03 UTC

Re: Using camel-mail in OSGi bundle

I facing problems like this one with the geronimo mail bundle, .
I cant find 1_6_2 on the http://people.apache.org/repo/. In this repo we can
find 1.8-r755222_1-SNAPSHOT/   and  1.8-r755223_2-SNAPSHOT/ .
The first one, still have the "unable to locate provider problem". The
second is not deleting messages and is throwing an exception : Error
accessing headers due to: Error issuing POP3 command: TOP 1 0. Another
problem im facing is that in the first polling , the poller cant found the
INBOX folder.
The funny thing is that when i stop geronimo mail bundle and stop my mail
consumer bundle, the messages are deleted.

My guess is that the folder INBOX is not been closed. And the Sun's PO3 Mail
API describes: "POP3 does not support the Folder.expunge() method. To delete
and expunge messages, set the Flags.Flag.DELETED flag on the messages and
close the folder using the Folder.close(true) method. You cannot expunge
without closing the folder. "

Maybe the bundle is mantaining the INBOX folder open after the polling,
consenquentially is not deleting the messages.

Does anyone have an idea of what is going on?

Thanks for your atention!