Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2007/11/08 21:32:26 UTC

Will anyone be at ApacheCon?

If so, perhaps we might get together and do some work on Pluto.

	--- Noel

Re: Will anyone be at ApacheCon?

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Ate, I'll be arriving Sunday evening and staying through Friday. I'll be
looking for you.

Ralph

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

RE: Working on Pluto during ApacheCon

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Public Render Parameters are working now.  I have a patch for the 286-compat
branch from Torsten.  I don't have commit rights, though.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I've found that neither Portlet Events

Working.  Change in portlet.xml schema that I hadn't accounted for in my
sample.

> nor Public Render Parameters appear to be working

Still not working.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Ralph Goers wrote:

> I'll be at ApacheCon.  I'd actually like to discuss what to do about all
> this stuff missing in JSR-286.

Great.  Do you know what the status is?  I've found that neither Portlet
Events nor Public Render Parameters appear to be working in the 286
compatibility branch.  Not tried them against the trunk merge branch.

So far we have you, myself, Ate and Carsten.  Torsten won't be there, but
perhaps we can get him and others on IRC.

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> I'll be there, but I haven't looked into the code for a very long
> time...so I'm not sure if I'm of any help :)

We should take the code examples out of the JSR draft, put them into the
test suite, and find out why they aren't working.  I'm sure that you can
help with those.  :-)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> If so, perhaps we might get together and do some work on Pluto.

I'll be there, but I haven't looked into the code for a very long
time...so I'm not sure if I'm of any help :)

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org