Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Piotr Jagielski <pj...@o2.pl> on 2007/11/08 20:55:55 UTC

Re: Cannot install OpenESB SQL SE

Hi Claudio,

If you are still interested in running SQL SE - here is a solution: checkout
open-jbi-components sources and change com.sun.jbi.jdbcbc.OutboundReceiver
class from:

        mOutboundPooledExecutor = new
ThreadPoolExecutor(mOutboundCorePoolSize,
                mOutboundMaxPoolSize, mOutboundKeepAliveTime,
                mOutboundTimeUnit, new LinkedBlockingQueue(),
                Executors.privilegedThreadFactory());

to:

        mOutboundPooledExecutor = new
ThreadPoolExecutor(mOutboundCorePoolSize,
                mOutboundMaxPoolSize, mOutboundKeepAliveTime,
                mOutboundTimeUnit, new LinkedBlockingQueue(),
                Executors.defaultThreadFactory());

BTW why is ServiceMix blocking this?

Regards,
Piotr

Posted by Claudio Di Vita <c....@gmail.com>.

gnodet wrote:

> ServiceMix itself does not install any security manager...

This situation is quite strange, don't you think ??

I should try the ETL Service Engine
(http://wiki.open-esb.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=ETLSE): it seems to fit better
my needs and maybe it hasn't this kind of problem.

-----
.........not everything that counts can be counted

Re: Cannot install OpenESB SQL SE

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

On Nov 9, 2007 10:02 AM, Piotr Jagielski <pj...@o2.pl> wrote:

> [...]
> MethodUtils.java
> >> :216)
> >> BaseStandardMBean.java:318)
> >> DynamicMetaDataImpl.java:213)
> >> DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:815)
> :784)
> >> RMIConnectionImpl.java:1410)
> >> RMIConnectionImpl.java:81)
> (
> >> RMIConnectionImpl.java:1247)
> >> RMIConnectionImpl.java:1343)
> >> RMIConnectionImpl.java:784)
> Source)
> >> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> :149)
> >> >
> >> sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java
> :466)
> >> TCPTransport.java:707)
> >> AccessControlContext.java:264)
> >> Executors.java:567)
> >> :301)
> >> >
> >> com.sun.jbi.jdbcbc.SQLSELifeCycle.startOutbound(SQLSELifeCycle.java

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: Cannot install OpenESB SQL SE

Posted by Piotr Jagielski <pj...@o2.pl>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> > (java.lang.RuntimePermission setContextClassLoader)
> >         at
> > java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(
> AccessControlContext.java:264)
> >         at
> > java.util.concurrent.Executors$PrivilegedThreadFactory.<init>(
> Executors.java:567)
> >         at
> > java.util.concurrent.Executors.privilegedThreadFactory(Executors.java
> :301)
> >         at
> > com.sun.jbi.jdbcbc.OutboundReceiver.<init>(OutboundReceiver.java:96)
> >         at
> > com.sun.jbi.jdbcbc.SQLSELifeCycle.startOutbound(SQLSELifeCycle.java:382)
> >         at com.sun.jbi.jdbcbc.SQLSELifeCycle.init(SQLSELifeCycle.java
> :156)
> >         ... 28 more
> >
> > I cannot understand what goes wrong, someone could help me ??

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/