Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "krn1231@gmail.com" <kr...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/16 18:06:33 UTC

Should we use publishedEndpointUrl to solve LoadBalancer issue ??

Hi ,

I am working on Apache CXF Webservices .

presently this is my Tag inside the applicationcontext.xml file

<jaxws:endpoint id="CheckerImpl" implementor="#check"
		address="/CHECK" >
 	</jaxws:endpoint>

The issue is that , the application is accessable fine when its directly hit
, but when accessed through a Load Balancer its throwing 404 .

do we need to use publishedEndpointUrl   to solve this ?? If so please let
me know what value should i mention under publishedEndpointUrl  attribute ??

The LoadBalancer is configured with 2 servers .

please let em know

Re: Should we use publishedEndpointUrl to solve LoadBalancer issue ??

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Don't know how your client side get the service address, if your client get service address from the remote wsdl file, then yes, set publishedEndpointUrl should help in this case, specify it as the Load Balancer address should be OK.

Freeman
Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com