Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Ian Van Der Poel <iv...@dlwc.nsw.gov.au> on 2001/04/27 04:31:29 UTC

Parsing '=' in quotes

I am testing version 2.0b2 and I am getting an error with the following:

onChange="javascript:this.value=this.value.toUpperCase();"

This line appears in the HTML page as

onChange="javascript:this. value="this" .value.toUpperCase();"

The above works fine with version 1.3

I am using the following
Apache/1.3.12 (Unix) mod_perl/1.24 HTML::Embperl 2.0b2

Regards

IAN

Re: Parsing '=' in quotes

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.

>I am testing version 2.0b2 and I am getting an error with the following:
>
>onChange="javascript:this.value=this.value.toUpperCase();"
>
>This line appears in the HTML page as
>
>onChange="javascript:this. value="this" .value.toUpperCase();"

I don't get this here. It works correct for me. Can you please mail me whole
html tag, or better a small test page which shows the error

Gerald