Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by William Brogden <wb...@bga.com> on 2001/12/31 01:01:56 UTC

RE: A simple question regarding client implementation

Create an object in the Bean style and use BeanSerializer - see
the addressbook sample for an example very similar to what you want.

Posted by David Greco <da...@capeclear.com>.
Ashish,

Not sure if you've had a chance to check out what we're doing over at
Cape Clear, but I think you'll find some very useful info on our website
about this specific problem as well as many solutions that may help.

...just a thought,

Cheers,
-Dave