Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Edara, Indira" <ie...@vignette.com> on 2001/03/14 04:57:31 UTC

newbie question

Hi
I am  new to taglibs. I am writing a tag with another tag in the body.
Looks like
<mine:testURL path = "/jsptest" >
<mine:queryString name = "text1" value = "test"/>
<mine:queryString name = "text2" value = "test2"/>
load
</mine:insertCURL>

When queryString tag is called, it will update the quesryString parameter in
the base class that is testURL.

Here when testUrl bodyContent is of type tagdependent, both queryStrings are
not evaluating,
when I set it of type JSP, I am getting exception saying tag queryString is
not imported with the prefix mine.
Can somebody help me with this?
Thank you

Re: newbie question

Posted by Pierre Delisle <pi...@sun.com>.
Hi Indira,

As specified at http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html:

The Taglibs Developer List:
"Developers of custom tag libraries gather here to discuss issues, plan
code changes, and accept offers of new custom tag libraries to be
contributed. Subscribers to this list will also get notices of every CVS
checkin of new or changed code modules."

(or jsp-interest@java.sun.com) for usage questions.

    -- Pierre

[To get proper help, you should also include in your posting the exact
message
of the exception, as well as details on how you use the taglib
directive]