Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andres Toussaint <an...@onemileup.com> on 2005/02/25 20:25:15 UTC

batik-users Archive is not up to date

I have just noticed that the "batik-users" mail list Archive has
stopped archiving as of Feb. 02, 2005, and also there is a
"VelocityServlet: Error processing the template" when trying to access
either the Jan 2005 of the "View By Thread" options.

I thought it pertinent to alert the community of this situation.

Andres.

Re: batik-users Archive is not up to date

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Hi Andres,

    Yes, this is a known issue (eyebrowse is corrupted) the Apache
Infrastructure group is attempting to fix things however it is
complex as they are hoping to preserve existing links into the
archives (which is not simple given the way eyebrowse works).

    You can make use of theaimsgroup in the mean time:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=batik-dev
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=batik-users