Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2004/11/01 15:05:43 UTC

RE: Tiles and other sruts tags in Tomcat5

Hi,
Where is your Struts jar?  Why don't you try asking on the struts-user
list? ;)

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

Is
>there any reason why I get this error? If so, how can it be fixed?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Geeth

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.