Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by Gav <gm...@apache.org> on 2016/08/06 23:56:11 UTC

Proposal: Drop all project specific labels.

Hello All!

Please take a look at:-

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins+node+labels

I do not see a need any longer for the project specific labels.

I think we can drop all of these:-

HDFS, MapReduce, Pig, Falcon, Tez, ZooKeeper.

(yahoo-not-h2 and ubuntu labels are already being discussed to drop)

Unless I hear objections within the next 5 days, I'll go ahead and move
everyone
using those to the Hadoop label.

I am not subbed to your list , replies to builds@ cc: to me please.

For those of you that configure jenkins and/or buildbot builds and are not
subbed to the builds@ list, I encourage you to do so.

Thanks

Gav...

Re: Proposal: Drop all project specific labels.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Sure thing, sounds reasonable to me.

Thanks Gavin.

Patrick