Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by "Peter Ryder (peryder)" <pe...@cisco.com> on 2016/12/20 17:11:04 UTC

Automating postinstall

Hi all,

I have been working with Dan on how to automate postinstall for traffic ops to allow tools like salt or ansible to run it automatically with configuration files. There is a jira issue for this with a detailed document on the changes I have made here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TC-6

The pull request with my changes is here:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/pull/126

This is still work in progress, but it is at the point where it has the functionality of old postinstall plus the automatic mode.

I’d appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,

-Peter