Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by goratz <go...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/06 10:45:13 UTC

Doubts with TLF

Hi all, I want to ask you 2 questions I have abaout the TLF:

*1.* Why the *FlowElement.lineHeight* has a max value of 720 and if you have
a Image larger than this it hides the previous line?

*2.* Is possible to use the TLF with *Starling *library? As the Textflow use
a Sprite to draw everything, I don't know if this is possible and if you
have any information or example or guide to see how to do it.

Thank you very much.

Re: Doubts with TLF

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.
2. Check out the TLFSprite extension:
http://wiki.starling-framework.org/extensions/tlfsprite

I don't know if it has been updated for Starling 2, though.

- Josh