Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Se...@putnam.com on 2001/12/03 23:00:38 UTC

Applet communicating with Soap - not able to create call object...

Hi,
I had an applet which is a soap client...
I am not to create call object in my applet...
I got null pointer exception... after the code
Call call = new Call();

In my html applet tag, I included all the jar files..
<applet code="com.putnam.dataAccess.catalog.ui.CatalogApplet.class" archive
="CatalogServer.jar,xerces_1_4_3.jar,soap.jar,mail.jar,activation.ja
r,xalan.jar,log4j.jar"  width=800 height=250 >
  </applet>

I would like to know what is the error or can I communicate to Soap server
through Applet?

I would appreciate if you could give me a sample applet code speaking to
soap server...
I searched through the samples.. could have given atleast one applet soap
example..

Thanks in advance.
Senthil.