Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/04 10:20:50 UTC

[mailet-api] Differences From Last Release...?

i've posted a call for feedback on the mailet-api/mailet-base split to
the mailets list. we also need to understand whether a new release
would be able to act as drop-in replacement for the latest release.

anyone like to volunteer to create a report highlighting the
differences between the separate mailet-api product and the latest
stable release?

- robert

Re: [mailet-api] Differences From Last Release...?

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> i've posted a call for feedback on the mailet-api/mailet-base split to
> the mailets list. we also need to understand whether a new release
> would be able to act as drop-in replacement for the latest release.
>
> anyone like to volunteer to create a report highlighting the
> differences between the separate mailet-api product and the latest
> stable release?
>
> - robert

Deja vu: http://markmail.org/message/nfiz5spbyrnx43yb  ;-)

The main issue is the MailAddress changes that should be a patch
submitted by you and committed by Danny:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAILET-7
I don't know the details of that change and the "viewvc" is not working ATM.

Stefano