Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2008/04/09 06:26:06 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Sonatype Nexus 1.0-beta-2 Released

Hi,

The Sonatype gang are pleased to announce the release of Nexus 1.0-
beta-2. We're pushing hard to try and get the 1.0 out the door. You
can see Brian's blog entry here about it here:

http://blogs.sonatype.com/brian/2008/04/08/1207707783272.html

And you can download it here:

http://nexus.sonatype.org/downloads/

Also please join us in IRC and our mailing lists:

irc.codehaus.org:6667 #nexus

nexus-user-subscribe@sonatype.org

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

People develop abstractions by generalizing from concrete examples.
Every attempt to determine the correct abstraction on paper without
actually developing a running system is doomed to failure. No one
is that smart. A framework is a resuable design, so you develop it by
looking at the things it is supposed to be a design of. The more
examples
you look at, the more general your framework will be.

-- Ralph Johnson & Don Roberts, Patterns for Evolving Frameworks