Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Neeraj Bajaj <nb...@blr-root.India.Sun.COM> on 2001/09/25 16:00:33 UTC

[xerces2] simpletype redesign

Hi Sandy,

<snip/>
>and the only change
> needs to be make in XSSimpleTypeDecl is to combine fBaseUri and fBaseIdx to
> a fBaseType of type XSSimpleTypeDecl.

1. when we introduce a field XSSimpleTypeDecl fBaseType; we can change
the signature of  init4Restriction(..) to
	init4Restriction(Object [] facets, short presentFacets, short
fixedFacet)

2. "fItemIdx",  Is it affected as per the changes in Grammar ?
do we want our "XSSimpleTypeDecl" to interact with Grammar ?

3. In ValidateContext class , do we need field of  XSGrammarResolver ,for
any reference if i am missing ?

I feel XSSimpleTypeDecl should not interact with Grammar and GrammarResolver.

regards

Neeraj Bajaj