Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by "Pruitt, Byron S" <st...@hp.com> on 2008/07/02 19:23:55 UTC

installing on Tomcat 6.0

The installation instructions are the same for Tomcat 5.5 and 6.0.  But in 6.0, there is no Catalina/localhost folders under /conf.  I am not certain where to put the archiva.xml file.

-Steve

Re: installing on Tomcat 6.0

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Hi Steve,

Just create the Catalina/localhost folder under /conf & put the archiva.xml
file under localhost dir :)

-Deng

RE: installing on Tomcat 6.0

Posted by "Pruitt, Byron S" <st...@hp.com>.
Found the problem.  Setting the opts in wrong place.  Thanks.

Posted by "Pruitt, Byron S" <st...@hp.com>.

Re: installing on Tomcat 6.0

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.

RE: installing on Tomcat 6.0