Posted to dev@concerted.apache.org by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/03/29 19:00:14 UTC

April reporting: any progress?

Hello Concerted community,

By now, you have seen the reminder that you have an incubator report due for April.  I have seen no activity on this list since February 3, which was a reminder about the February report and discussion of concerns about lack of activity.

Is there development activity happening privately that needs to be moved public?  If there really is zero activity happening, then that brings it to a total of 4 consecutive months with no tangible activity.

Please plan to file a timely report.  I expect the wider IPMC will once again want to discuss the lack of progress and whether or not it indicates the podling is not viable.

--Chris Nauroth

Re: April reporting: any progress?

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Reminder: the April report is due tomorrow.

--Chris Nauroth