Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/24 23:32:50 UTC

Why in ecommerce the Amount field is always visible?

Hi,
could someone please explain me what the "Amount" field should be used for
in the detailed product screen?
I find it always visible even if it seems to me it shouldn't.

Have a look here for instance:
http://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/ecommerce/control/product/~category_id=PROMOTIONS/~product_id=ENCHILADAS

Many thanks,
-Bruno

Re: Why in ecommerce the Amount field is always visible?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, I think it should not show. Feel free to open a Jira issue and provide a patch

Jacques

From: "Bruno Busco" <br...@gmail.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Bilgin and Bruno,