Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by maxwater <ma...@gmx.de> on 2008/06/04 14:57:47 UTC

Creating new menu (Categorylist for each Catalog entry in menu)

Hi everyone.

id llike to change ofbiz menu.

normal situation on leftbar is:

MENU
------------------
CATALOG1
CATALOG2
CATALOG3
CATALOG4

Category Entry 1(from catalog clicked)
Category Entry 2(from catalog clicked)
Category Entry 3(from catalog clicked)
------------------

id like to have

MENU
--------------------------
CATALOG1
  Category1
  Category1
CATALOG2
  Category2
  Category2
  Category2
CATALOG3
  Category3
CATALOG4
  Category4
  Category4

responsible for that stuff seems to be choosecatalog.ftl +
sidedeepcategory.ftl

i copied some stuff from choosecatalog in my sidedeepcategory, so that atm
i am using sidedeepcategory only to create my menu.

my idea is/was to put the <#list> which is responsible for creating the
categories
into the <#list> which creates the Catalog entries. So for each Catalog
Entry
there should be a list of its categories right under it in the menu

how can i tell this code to that the categorylist should display a specifc
catalog

                 <#if topLevelList?has_content>
                          <#list topLevelList as category>

                              <@categoryList parentCategory=category
category=category/>

                          </#list>

Basically it works fine it creates a menu etc. BUT it creates for each
Catalog Entry in the menu
the same category below. i found no way to tell which category to display.

any ideas ???

Help would be great.

Thx in advance,
Johannes

THIS IS BASICALLY MY IDEA

   <#list catalogCol as catalogId> <!-- KATALOGNAMEN DARSTELLEN -->

            <#assign thisCatalogName =
Static["org.ofbiz.product.catalog.CatalogWorker"].getCatalogName(request,
catalogId)>

<!--             <form><input name="CURRENT_CATALOG_ID"
value="${currentCatalogId}"></form> -->

                    &nbsp; "<@ofbizUrl
/main/~CURRENT_CATALOG_ID=${catalogId}</...@ofbizUrl>"
class="browsecategorybutton">XXX ${catalogId} ${thisCatalogName} <br>
                       <!--

${requestParameters.CURRENT_CATALOG_ID?if_exists}<br>
                                                             ${catalogId}
                                                             -->

                <!-- DARSTELLUNG UNTERPUNKTE -->
                 <#if topLevelList?has_content>
                          <#list topLevelList as category>

                              <@categoryList parentCategory=category
category=category/>

                          </#list>
                  </#if>

                 <!-- DARSTELLUNG UNTERPUNKTE ENDE -->

   </#list> <!-- KATALOGNAMEN -->

Re: Creating new menu (Categorylist for each Catalog entry in menu)

Posted by Eric DE MAULDE <er...@free.fr>.
1st solution :
Transform your catalogs into categories
And your categories into sub-categories