Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com> on 2004/02/11 17:33:59 UTC

[OT] Re: Feature proposal

This has bugged me for a while, what is the love of FooIF for interface
tagging? It reminds me if m_intFoo which makes me want to curl up under
my desk and cry. IndirectionHandler seems like a good name to me =)

-Brian

Re: [OT] Re: Feature proposal

Posted by Jakob Braeuchi <jb...@gmx.ch>.
hi all,

there are many naming conventions for interfaces / implementation:

Interface : Implementation

IXyz : Xyz (used in Eclipse)
Xyz : XyzImpl
XyzIF : Xyz

and i think we've got all of them in ojb ;)
personally i prefer Xyz : XyzImpl or IXyz : Xyz.

jakob

Re: [OT] Re: Feature proposal

Posted by Gus Heck <gu...@olin.edu>.