Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Stefan Trcko <st...@aladin-eng.si> on 2003/01/16 12:20:41 UTC

JSP instead of vm

Hello
I'm using jetspeed version 1.4-b3. I'm using jsp instead of Velocity.
But database browser portlet is still showing vm file (database-browser-portlet.vm).
Can anybody tell me where is the information of which file showing the presentation
of content of database browser portlet.

Thanks
Stefan

RE: JSP instead of vm

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
Sounds like you've set jsp to be your default template engine. That only
means that layouts and navigations are now JSP based and referring to a
template without specifying an extension (.vm or .jsp) will assume .jsp.
Portlets are, however, presented using whatever template type they were
originally developed in. In this case, DatabaseBrowserTest was implemented
using Velocity and there's no JSP version of it.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/