Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Michael Schmalle <te...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/15 23:12:55 UTC

[FalconJX FlexJS] JavaScript DOM scripting in ActionScript

Well for anybody reading this 6-15-2015 (my wife's BD incidentally) we can
hooked up pretty well in IntelliJ and Alex is working on FB I presume.

This is pretty special for me because I feel like I have redemption for a
dream I had in 2012-2013. Thanks to those that helped get us here. I don't
know what the future is of this all but I do know we accomplished something
great as a small team anyway. :)

Thanks for the experience. Here is Fred's more complex HTML Table example.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 4:44 PM, Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Ok, it is working http://snag.gy/vt6mM.jpg :-)
>
> Had some trouble with HTMLTableHeaderElement, had to use HTMLElement
> instead

If people are wondering what we are talking about, you can now basically
program the browser DOM and any extensions we write externals for in
ActionScript and compile with FlexJS compiler/emitter.

I plan on writing something that makes it really easy to just emit JS and
work on maybe a couple different dependency loading plugins but, FlexJS
works great with GCC right now and base.js.

Peace,
Mike!