Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Saurabh Gupta <st...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/05 08:37:43 UTC

Running Jmeter in distributed mode

Hi,

I have to run 420 VU through 5 Jmeter machines. I am making 1 controller and
rest injectors.
Please help me understand
1. Will it be possible for Jmeter controller to collate results for 10 hr
test. What setting need to be set ?

2. I have 67 scripts and each has 3,4,7.... Vus. How to dedicate users on a
script while running in distributed mode.
    Ex. -  if I set 1 VU on a script, I think it will eventually run as 5 VU
as running in distributed mode. How to run it 1 VU only

Saurabh

RE: Running Jmeter in distributed mode

Posted by Ragini Thakur <ra...@cybage.com>.
See inline below.

Regards,
Ragini Thakur

I have to run 420 VU through 5 Jmeter machines. I am making 1 controller and
rest injectors.
Please help me understand
1. Will it be possible for Jmeter controller to collate results for 10 hr
test. What setting need to be set ?

2. I have 67 scripts and each has 3,4,7.... Vus. How to dedicate users on a
script while running in distributed mode.
    Ex. -  if I set 1 VU on a script, I think it will eventually run as 5 VU
as running in distributed mode. How to run it 1 VU only

Saurabh

"Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Cybage Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail. You should carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."
www.cybage.com