Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mark Lybarger <ml...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/25 12:33:01 UTC

[users@httpd] x-forwarded-for logging

I'm logging x-forwarded-for traffic, and i get logs that show:

99.88.22.22%123

what is the %123 portion?

Re: [users@httpd] x-forwarded-for logging

Posted by Antony Stone <An...@apache.open.source.it>.
On Wednesday 25 March 2020 at 13:33:01, Mark Lybarger wrote:

> I'm logging x-forwarded-for traffic, and i get logs that show:
>
> 99.88.22.22%123
>
> what is the %123 portion?

Can you show us the LogFormat definition you're using?

Antony.

--
Having been asked for a reference for this man,
I can confirm that you will be very lucky indeed if you can get him to work for

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.