Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dave Cowing <dc...@enpresence.com> on 2006/08/08 19:34:20 UTC

[axis2] Getting MessageContext or ServiceGroupContext in CallbackHandler

How can I get access to the MessageContext or ServiceGroupContext in a
CallbackHandler for processing passwords with Rampart?

Thanks,
Dave

RE: [axis2] Getting MessageContext or ServiceGroupContext in CallbackHandler

Posted by Dave Cowing <dc...@enpresence.com>.
Ruchith,

I'm caching a set of lookup data in the service group context that I'd like
to use in order to avoid a database call on every passwrod callback.
I suppose I could anchor the lookup in a static variable somewhere, but it
feels like a but of a hack.

Thanks,
Dave

You cannot access any of the contexts from a CallbackHandler. What sort of
information are you trying to access within the CallbackHandler?

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
www.ruchith.org

Re: [axis2] Getting MessageContext or ServiceGroupContext in CallbackHandler

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,

--
www.ruchith.org