Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com> on 2008/08/09 08:40:51 UTC

The TabbedPanel component should be improved by adding the ability to individually style (CSS) to each tab?

Hi!

I came up with this shorcoming in Wicket, or does anybody have a workaround?

**
Martin

Re: The TabbedPanel component should be improved by adding the ability to individually style (CSS) to each tab?

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
I must pull this back... I guess the method

protected LoopItem newTabContainer(int tabIndex)

will pull this off.

**
Martin