Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Res Pons <po...@hotmail.com> on 2006/03/23 18:33:45 UTC

What do you guys make out of this error?

OK, reposting this again, got no response.  Also anyone in the Ant user
group using Anthill, have you see this error and what do you make of it?  I
don't think my FSF respository is corrupted as this is only happening with
Anthill and all other users are having NO problem reproted.

Hi everyone.

This is the 3rd or 4th time I get this error msg this week.  I use Anthill,
Ant on WinXP and Subversion on RHLE 3.5, to do my nightly builds.  And I use
the following adapters in my Anthill master property sheet and every project
under Anthill.

com.urbancode.anthill.adapter.UrbanCodeVersionAdapter
com.urbancode.anthill.adapter.SubversionRepositoryAdapter

HERE'S THE ERROR:

Anthill version 1.8.0.264

Retrieving project files: FAILED to build project.  Message: ProfileAdapter
checkout failed: 1 Got Revisions: OK
Revision 26431