Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Kirys <ki...@neoteroi.org> on 2017/04/13 13:12:08 UTC

Tomcat security issues and tomee 1.7.x

Hi all

Knowiing the latest security issues of tomcat 7, is there any plan of
release another version of tomee 1.7 with updated tomcat?

Bye

K.

Re: Tomcat security issues and tomee 1.7.x

Posted by Kirys <ki...@neoteroi.org>.
On 15/04/2017 09:44, Alex The Rocker wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you very much for this initiative.
>
> I'm getting ready to test TomEE+ 1.7.5 release candidate artifacts as
> soon as they'll be available.
So do I ;)

Re: Tomcat security issues and tomee 1.7.x

Posted by Kirys <ki...@neoteroi.org>.
On 19/04/2017 22:33, Howard W. Smith, Jr. wrote:
> Looking forward to (and have been waiting patiently for) TomEE+ 1.7.5
> release, too. Thank you in advance!

any news on this?

meanwhile apache has two sites referring to tomee one host only older
info releases but it is also the first that result in a google search
(at least for me)

http://openejb.apache.org/apache-tomee.html

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex The Rocker <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Thank you very much for this initiative.

I'm getting ready to test TomEE+ 1.7.5 release candidate artifacts as
soon as they'll be available.

I've got some complex web apps that usually prove to be a good torture test ;)

Best regards,
@lex

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
+1 John, txs for jumping in!

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
Build is green now!
We might check a few other dependencies as well, but most deps should have been updated.

Who want's to run the 1.7.5 release train?

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi