Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/22 04:13:42 UTC

[maven] Unable to run core assembly

I am unable to run the core assembly on my machine.  This time I get
the following error:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[INFO] 'taglibdocjar' was specified in an execution, but not found in the plugin

[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any ideas?  It seems to be running on continuum.  I'm trying to run
this on the branch btw (in anticipation of the release.)

Sean

@ Bernd: I changed my mind and you are right.  The assembly should
include the transitive deps.  Can you change this back (on the
branch)?

Re: [maven] Unable to run core assembly

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
On 2/22/06, Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Weird, I reran with -U and it downloaded a whole bunch of new stuff.
> Then it ran fine.  I haven't run maven in 24 hours so its not like
> there are brand new snapshots out there that it failed to pick up.

have you told this to the maven list?
maven1 has something equal, so you have to "kill" you local repo ... :-(

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Zülpicher Wall 12, 239

Re: [maven] Unable to run core assembly

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
On the branch only.  We'll merge it down to the trunk later.

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.