Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by Tali Garsiel <tg...@mercury.com> on 2006/03/05 13:53:24 UTC

RE: consumer registration

Hi,

I'm currently trying to support the following configuration:

My portal - using wsrp4j is the producer

WebLogic is a consumer

A funny thing happens -

WebLogic seems to think that once he got a cloned portlet he should stick
with it.

We on the other hand - clone the portlet on every state change and give the
new handle in the blockingInteraction Response.

WebLogic ignores it! And asks the markup for the old handle!!!!

According to the spec it seems that we are right - but that means no support
for at least one big portal!!!

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks, Tali