Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Eranda Sooriyabandara <07...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/16 20:54:15 UTC

Problem with the Build Calculator Using Command Line

Hi all,
I tried the sample "*Build Calculator Using Command Line*" [1] and in the
"Assemble the Calculator" in second piece of program there is a Class called
"SCADomain" which I did not found in the binary distribution. (I used
eclipse by importing the jar files in the lib folder)
Can you please help me to figure this out.

thanks
Eranda

[1].
http://tuscany.apache.org/getting-started-with-tuscany-using-the-command-line.html

Re: Problem with the Build Calculator Using Command Line

Posted by Eranda Sooriyabandara <07...@gmail.com>.
Thanks ant, it was my fault.
I've used the Tuscany 2.x. I'll try to figure this out by looking Tuscany
samples and come up with a new updated doc.
thanks
Eranda

Re: Problem with the Build Calculator Using Command Line

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Eranda Sooriyabandara
<07...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I tried the sample "Build Calculator Using Command Line" [1] and in the
> "Assemble the Calculator" in second piece of program there is a Class called
> "SCADomain" which I did not found in the binary distribution. (I used
> eclipse by importing the jar files in the lib folder)
> Can you please help me to figure this out.
> thanks
> Eranda
>
> [1]. http://tuscany.apache.org/getting-started-with-tuscany-using-the-command-line.html

Which Tuscany release are you using? That guide is only applicable to
the 1.x releases so if you're using one of the 2.x releases its not
going to work. We need to get that web page updated to work with the
lates code.

   ..ant