Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Brian McCallister <br...@skife.org> on 2007/12/03 22:33:38 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Shindig for Incubation

+1: 25
  0: 1
-1: 0

Looks like it passed! Woo hoo!

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Shindig for Incubation

Posted by Brian McCallister <br...@skife.org>.
I've filed infra tickets for Shindig tuff to be set up :-)

Posted by Santiago Gala <sa...@gmail.com>.
:)

I choosed not to vote in any direction (not even abstain) because I have
just joined the incubator PMC

In any case it looks pretty "uncontroversial" (if this is English)

Let's hope it will be a fast and happy incubation :)

Regards
Santiago