Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/21 16:16:46 UTC

upgrade to junit latest

Hi dev,

I'd like to upgrade junit version from 4.8.2 to latest
since latest CoreMatchers has more methods than current version mcf is using.
Is there what I have to take care of about the upgrade?

Regards,
Shinichiro Abe

Re: upgrade to junit latest

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karl,

Thanks, I'll try to update junit jar, confirm that steps.

Shinichiro Abe

> These are the steps:
>
> (1) Change build.xml and pom.xml.
> (2) ant clean-core-deps make-core-deps
> (3) ant test
> (4) mvn clean
> (5) mvn install
>
> If all of that succeeds, you can commit the change.
>
> Oh - please make sure that latest junit jar is built on JDK 7 not JDK 8.
> Thanks!
> Karl
>

> On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 10:16 AM, Shinichiro Abe <shinichiro.abe.1@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>
>> Hi dev,
>>
>> I'd like to upgrade junit version from 4.8.2 to latest
>> since latest CoreMatchers has more methods than current version mcf is
>> using.
>> Is there what I have to take care of about the upgrade?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Shinichiro Abe

Shinichiro Abe
阿部 慎一朗