Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Christopher Snow <sn...@snowconsulting.co.uk> on 2010/02/11 12:08:37 UTC

deleteWorkEffort service does not remove related WorkEffortFixedAssetAssign

It looks like this bug doesn't affect any other functionality
(manufacturing, project management, etc) -

Is anyone interested in committing it for me?

Many thanks,

Chris

Re: deleteWorkEffort service does not remove related WorkEffortFixedAssetAssign

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Done in rev. 908948

Thanks,

Jacopo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks David,

Yes that was it. I forgot about a specific change (not done by me) in a custom application

There is always this error in OFBiz trunk OOTB when you want to delete a WorkEffortContent just added.
I tried twice on the demo server and got this error twice. Sounds like it's not related but I will have a look in a local
instance...later...

Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <de...@me.com>

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.