Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <je...@outline.ch> on 2001/07/30 13:58:19 UTC

Re: FAQ (was: Current state of fonts+PDF files??? (embedding fonts in pdf))

Alex

> Your wish is my command! Notice that I clearly dated the answer saying that it
> wasn't implemented at that time (Dec 2000). The question and answer now states:

Thanks! But please look at my lastname again. There seems to be a
problem with "a-umlaut".

> Folks - remember that I am not a perfect FOP expert - I need a hand coming up
> with FAQ questions and answers for many topics.
>
> Also feel free to pester me about features you want to see added to the FAQ
> eg seeing the whole faq on one page!!!

Well, it would be cool if you could repair the login, so we can do "the
hard work" ourselves.

Jeremias Märki

mailto:jeremias.maerki@outline.ch

OUTLINE AG
Fon +41 (41) 317 2020 - Fax +41 (41) 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch