Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Java Developer <de...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/17 01:52:57 UTC

Fins Query

Hi All,

I have just started using Fins and Cocoon as I m writing an web
application for graphical reports. In my resultant page I need to show
the graph as an clickable image and with some header, top and side
menu.
But with the existing samples and JFCFactory and other Wrapper classes
I understood that once i use the chart serializer it returns me an
image stream only.

Pls suggest me if there is any way to get the chart in the html page
with some data around it. Pls point me to any sample or implementation.

Thanks in Advance.

=====
- Java Developer