Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/04 01:29:22 UTC

Good news about Tapestry 5 in Google App Engine

Posted by Christian Köberl <ta...@gmail.com>.

Robert Zeigler wrote:

> There's an open issue for this (TAP5-713) and Christian Köberl has a
> working patch that seems to be about 98% there...

By the way: I have put my code in a Github project:
http://wiki.github.com/derkoe/tapestry-sax-parser

You can use this to have Tapestry running without Stax.

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Good news about Tapestry 5 in Google App Engine

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>.
There's an open issue for this (TAP5-713) and Christian Köberl has a
working patch that seems to be about 98% there... two tests still fail
on the command line, although they don't fail when run separately in
eclipse. I may have some time to look over the patch (and the
corresponding tests) this week.

Robert

Posted by Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com>.
deploy 5.1 application.   http://ganshane.appspot.com

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Kotchnev <ak...@gmail.com>.
Howard,

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Kotchnev <ak...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com>.
Well, it took me longer than I wanted, but the patch has been applied.
 Thanks again.

--
Kevin

Posted by Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com>.
nice job

--
regards,
Jun Tsai

Re: Good news about Tapestry 5 in Google App Engine

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: Good news about Tapestry 5 in Google App Engine

Posted by Alex Kotchnev <ak...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com>.

--
regards,
Jun Tsai

Re: Good news about Tapestry 5 in Google App Engine

Posted by Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com>.