Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Carson Reinke <cr...@MarketingAssociates.com> on 2005/05/27 19:15:51 UTC

Namespace Problem

Hi-

Not sure if this is the right mail list, but having a little trouble
using the namespace in the SQL map.  I have something like this in a
resultMap:

<result property="someProperty" column="DB_COLUMN"
select="SomeNamespace.statementId"/>

I receive this error when trying to query:

--- The error occurred in iBATIS/sqlmap-XXX.xml.
--- Check the XXX.XXX.
--- Check the result mapping for the 'someProperty' property.
--- Cause: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is no
statement named SomeNamespace.statementId in this SqlMap.]; SQL was []
for task [SqlMapClient operation]

Any ideas?  I the SQL maps doc said that was allowed.

Thanks.

Carson Reinke
creinke@marketingassociates.com
P: 248.333.7700 x108

Re: Namespace Problem

Posted by Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carson,

Did you enable namespaces in your sql-map-config?
Did you declare a valid namespace for your maps file?

Cheers,
Daniel Silva.