Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dominik Dahlem <Do...@cs.tcd.ie> on 2003/10/03 12:59:27 UTC

dotuml plugin

Hi all,

I had a look at the dotuml plugin and I really like it. Since, I
couldn't find anything else to create UML diagrams on the fly I find
this one very useful.
I've changed a few things to fit my purposes:
(1) convert images with GraphViz (does only work with windows, if cygwin
is installed. I just tested it with Linux though). GraphViz has to be
installed separately. (http://www.graphviz.org/)
(2) created an overview page for the reports section. This page is not
very nice designed. However it lists the packages whith links to the uml
diagrams.
(3) made report.xml optional.
(4) got rid of package flexibility, because it was easier to generate
the overview page. Right now, it is only possible to generate uml class
diagrams for all available packages.

If someone is interested, I will attach it to
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=MAVEN-829.

Cheers,
Dominik

Re: dotuml plugin