Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paola Attadio <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/27 15:28:00 UTC

Resource Bundles

Hi All,
I'm using MyFaces 1.1.4 and Facelets 1.1.11.

In a page I declare a resource bundle with <f:loadbundle
basename="message" var="bundle">. It works very well. But, if the
resource bundle can't find a key, it throw an exception. Is it
possible to configure a default friendly message?

Best regards,
Paola

Re: Resource Bundles

Posted by Paola Attadio <pa...@gmail.com>.