Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/01 08:39:12 UTC

Re: Continuum for Sling

Hi,

On 9/18/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/18/07, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> > The jcr api is not in a public repository, that's the main reason why
> > our builds currently fail. Any idea how we can solve this?
>
> There was earlier a licensing issue that prevented the JCR API jar
> from being placed on the public repository, but AFAIK that issue was
> already resolved. I'll follow up within Day to push for the API jar to
> be uploaded to the Maven repository.

The JCR API jar is now available on the central Maven repository.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Continuum for Sling

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 9/18/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 9/18/07, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
>>> The jcr api is not in a public repository, that's the main reason why
>>> our builds currently fail. Any idea how we can solve this?
>> There was earlier a licensing issue that prevented the JCR API jar
>> from being placed on the public repository, but AFAIK that issue was
>> already resolved. I'll follow up within Day to push for the API jar to
>> be uploaded to the Maven repository.
>
> The JCR API jar is now available on the central Maven repository.

Great!

Thanks
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Continuum for Sling

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Am Montag, den 01.10.2007, 09:39 +0300 schrieb Jukka Zitting:
> Hi,
>
> On 9/18/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 9/18/07, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> > > The jcr api is not in a public repository, that's the main reason why
> > > our builds currently fail. Any idea how we can solve this?
> >
> > There was earlier a licensing issue that prevented the JCR API jar
> > from being placed on the public repository, but AFAIK that issue was
> > already resolved. I'll follow up within Day to push for the API jar to
> > be uploaded to the Maven repository.
>
> The JCR API jar is now available on the central Maven repository.

Thanks.

I just updated the First Steps page removing the need for manual JCR
library installation.

Regards
Felix