Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/22 16:50:11 UTC

Tuscany feature wish list

I'm regularly asked be people new to Tuscany about what is something they
could look at or help to develop, we don't give any help with this on the
website or wiki so to help I've created a "Wish list" category in JIRA:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310210&fixfor=12312038

JIRA makes it easier to manage than keeping a list on the wiki or website,
and we could add a link to the wish list from the website. Is easy to move
things around or add separate wish lists for C++ or SDO or DAS etc, although
if you put a prefix in the summary you can sort the JIRA list.

There's only one thing in there right now, I'm sure we could all thing of
things to add. Is this useful?

   ...ant

Re: Tuscany feature wish list

Posted by Jim Lynch <jn...@gmail.com>.
hi Rick..thanks for the feedback...great ideas..once I have a better
understanding of things, i'll send a note to the dev list and we can go from
there...

thanks again..jim

Posted by Rick <cr...@gmail.com>.
Jim,