Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Mihir Chhaya <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/16 21:41:05 UTC

Table Tree expand node

Hello,

Could anybody please help me on following?

This is related to:
-------------------------
Table Tree with custom Tree Provider to display folder structure.
I am referring to Sven Meier's Advanced Tabular Tree Structure example for
Wicket 6.x. (
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples-6.0.x/tree/wicket/bookmarkable/org.apache.wicket.examples.tree.TableTreePage?0&foo=AAA
)

My goal is:
-----------------
To display vertical scroll bar on expanding single folder/subfolder in
Table Tree.

The part working is:
-----------------------------
Expand and collapse of the node using '+' icon next to Folder path.

The part I am struggling with is:
Table Tree is not showing vertical scroll bar if there are more files, so
not allowing to view complete folder/sub folder content. It shows the
scroll bar only if I revisit the same page by clicking the menu option.

Thanks,
-Mihir.

Re: Table Tree expand node

Posted by Mihir Chhaya <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Sven.

I tried to play around with CSS in chrome dev tools to reproduce the error
on web link above but could not. Also, I compared CSS with my code from
chrome dev tools. I can see some additional Bootstrap css for my page, but
un-checking those references did not do help.

I have made some progress though. I realized I did not have tree.expand(t)
and tree.collapse(t) when clicking on folder path (as I am using
SelectedFolderContent from Tree example, and have 'select' method which is
calling tree.update()). With those in, the folder click is now toggle, and
with setReponsePage(MyTreePage.class) followed, the sub-folder is opened
completely with scrollbar for page.

So, now scroll bar + toggle (expand/collapse) is working when clicking on
folder path link. But still no luck when clicking '+' button.

Additionally, while debugging I found the Folder onClick is called only
when clicking on Folder path (C:\folderA\folderAA\), but it is not when
clicking on '+'.

Thanks again for your time,
-Mihir.

Re: Table Tree expand node