Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by wolfgangpue <wo...@gmx.net> on 2009/03/03 17:18:46 UTC

jspwiki.filters only on mainpage?

The filter I have created is called for one page more than once. The method
"preTranslate" is called for the LeftMenu, LeftMenuFooter and so on. But all
what I want is that the filter is called only for the main-page. Is there
any easy solution, or do I have to sort out with the "pagename". For
example, if the pagename is "LeftMenu" I dont execute the code in the
preTranslate method.

Re: jspwiki.filters only on mainpage?

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
If you're rendering the content page, WikiContext.getRealPage() and
WikiContext.getPage() should return the same page. If the engine is
rendering one of these embedded pages, you'll get different pages.  A
quick System.out.println()s should help you figure out how this works!

/Janne