Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/01 01:14:06 UTC

Re: livy2.sql or spark2.sql does not show result

This is knox bug which is fixed in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-1420

Lian Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>于2018年9月1日周六 上午12:03写道:

Posted by Lian Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jeff.

The knox community confirmed that the bug is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-1424. After patching the fix,
SQL interpreter show results now.